Unhappy with recent upgrade and customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unhappy with recent upgrade and customer service

jsullivan50
Character Actor
Well Dish the 14 days are up that you promised to call me back with an answer on what you were going to do about my account. This is the 3rd time I have been lied to! I am pretty upset about this due to I am paying you for a service you are not giving me. What has happened to me is false advertising and not calling me back in my mind is breach of our contract. Maybe I should quit paying my bill due to pour service or see if I can take so kind of legal action on my end. Can someone at dish tell me how much it is going to cost on me getting out of contract. Also I would like to get all transcripts of all the conversations I have had with dish along with all phone conversations that I have had with dish.

DISH Employee

Jsullivan50, I apologize that you have not received a call back about your services. I would be more than happy to review your account with you, if you send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN so that I can access your account?

DISH IS USING TIN FOIL NOW AND NOT JUST TEMPORARLY AND WHEN U ARE MISSIFORMED ABOUT YOUR UPGRADE DON'T BE SHOCKED IF INTALKER BREAKS YOYR PERSONAL BELONGINGS SAYS NOTHING DID DAMAGE AND DISH HAS DOBE NOTHING ABOUT EUTHER ISSUE, HAVE A PIC OF THE FOIL STILL ON MY OUTSIDE DISH, I WONDER IF IT WAS PUT ON UTUBE IF DISH WOULD LIVE THE PUBLIC TO SEE HOW THEY FIX A RECEPTION ISSUES BUT I HAVE TO PAY FOOR MY CRAPPY SERVICE EVERY MONTH, ANY THPUGHTS FROM ANYONE AS TOO HOW TO GET THEIR ATTENTION. I'M NOT A TROUBLE MAJER BUT IT'S BEEN ON SINCE JAN 1 2019 ANY HELP APPRICIATE TERMINALY I'LL ALSO

DISH Employee

Hi Connie, I hate to hear you are having problems with your service. I want to help get this resolved as soon as possible. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code so I can access your account?