Unable to bundle

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to bundle

kimfree
Extra

at the end of Febuary, i choose to bundle with hughes net. and dish. i made several called and was told i would have to contact hughes net in order to get phone and internet. i did so and call dish after  hooking up installation was completed . they then inform me that THEY could not bundfle due to contract rights and commitments they have made with the other providers including hughes net. i have agrued with them several time until i fully understood that they could do nothing.  i do  nolt under stand why they do not have proper communication between departments so that this could have been avioded and they would have a happy customer. i hate being misled and lied to, that how i feel now. but since i have experienced other satallite companies and will not change serevice i am staying with DISH. 

2 Replies

Re: Unable to bundle

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Dish does not bundle with a HughesNet. Dish has DishNet which uses HughesNet service. I’m wondering if you have a pay in advance account, as those are ineligible to bundle anyways.

Re: Unable to bundle

Mcoll
Extra
Same thing happened to me. Now that I have signed up for both services, the contracts are in place for the next two years. They would have to terminate the contracts and start over, and no one is interested in making that happen. Very deceptive and misleading.