Slow Internet Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Internet Service

Ladyhawk2001
Extra

This may not be the right place to put this but at this point I don't care. I am trying to better my position in life by taking classes on edX.org but thanks to dishes poor internet service I am way behind. I know they said after I used so much data my service would slow down. What they did not tell me it would become so slow to be renendere useless. I have been trying to watch a 12 minute video for almost 2 hours so far I've made it through 5 minutes but theese are useless minutes because the video is so out of focuse I can't see the code they are using to program. I am fed up I have filed a complaint with BBB. For false advertising for one thing they say your service will slow down, they do not say it will go so slow you can't view any video's longer than 4 minutes and then they are blurry. I also have an appointment with the local news station so they can come to my house and see a demonstration. I have shown several friends and plan on posting a you tube video demonstrating how slow their service is. I am so tired of companies taking advantage of me today I fight back.

2 Replies

Re: Slow Internet Service

Chadt4141
Casting Director

They do tell you it will slow down to 128 Kbps or twice the speed of dial up(56Kbps). You can also review this at mydish.com/legal under the broadband service agreement.

Re: Slow Internet Service

DISH Employee

Hello Ladyhawk2001,

We aren't having any success communicating with the email address posted to your MyDISH Communities profile. If there is a better email or even phone number we can contact you from, please send them to us here via Private Message. We wish to do everything we can to assist you in getting the service you need.