Shocked!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocked!

Legends1
Extra
I have just had the strangest, most surreal and insulting conversation that I have ever had with any representative of any company. I have been a Dish customer for 20 years. I called in today to restart my service after having it on "Dish Pause" while away from home. No problem until the representative gave me a new price for my service and told me that due to placing the service on pause, I lost a courtesy discount which I had prior to the pause. I explained that I had not been informed of that when I had placed my service on pause. He then simply restated that "you are not getting any discount." I asked if I could speak with a supervisor. At that point he became clearly agitated and hostile, raising his voice saying "Why do you want to speak with a supervisor", "I am a supervisor", "are you calling me a liar" etc., etc. etc. I finally explained that I'm using my limited phone minutes and that I must speak with a supervisor. He refused and I did then hang up. I now see on my account that my service has been restarted and I have indeed not received this discount. I feel I am entitled to this small token discount, but it is my hope that a supervisor will review the recording of this conversation for quality assurance.
1 Reply

Re: Shocked!

VanessaK
Camera Crew
Anytime the account is placed on Pause, any discounts or credits on the account will be removed. There are disclosures that provide that information when placing the account on Pause. We can submit feedback in regards to your phone experience. We will be happy to review your account if you would send us a private message with your phone number and four digit security code.