Scheduled appointment; Dish no show...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled appointment; Dish no show...

tmack83
Extra
I scheduled an appointment for today, 11-24-17 with a 2 hour window from 8:00 am till 10:00 am. after a 2 hour and 45 minute wait, no one has showed up. I have 2 emails confirming appointment. I never could get app to show me where my technician is. To add to my dissappointment, I called dish to see if they could shed some light on my appointment and was given a phone number to the sub contractor they hired to come out.. REALLY, you want me to track down the sub you guys hired??? So, I play along and call. No answer, leave a message!!! Beyond dissappointed!!!! I was very excited when I thought I had an appointment with a 2 hour window. Now, who the heck knows??? Dish does not know. The vendor has yet to call me. Great way to spend a day off!!!
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: Scheduled appointment; Dish no show...

tmack83
Extra
UPDATE:
No one ever showed up. Dish contractor never returned my call.
My problem was that for almost 2 days, we had no signal. We reset the unit multiple times using the reset button before calling on Dish 11-22-17 and again with Dish on the line and they also had us perform several diagnostic test, they then set an appointment for 8:00 am Friday, 11-24 with a 2 hour window.
Today, 11-24, after the technician was a no show, I unplugged the unit, waited 20 seconds, plugged it back in and had limited service. I repeated this procedure two more times and finally the unit started working properly. After two days of utter frustration, I will have to take a serious look at other options for TV programing. Not happy with DISH customer service to say the least....

Re: Scheduled appointment; Dish no show...

DISH Employee
I'm sorry to hear your tech never showed up and would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your account number or phone number associated with the account and the 4 digit PIN?