cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SPORT CHANNELS

baglady64
Extra

DISH doesn't seem to want to negotiate with FOX, however, DISH doesn't seem to mind charging their customers for the channels that we haven't received in over 2 months!!  Not only do we not see FOX North, we also now have lost the Big 10 channel and any time our sports team is also covered on another channel in addition to FOX, they black out the channel! 

Is this how you treat "valued" customers as you repeatedly state when we call customer support.   Come On DISH!! NEGOTIATE and make a deal or REFUND MONEY FOR CHANNELS that we pay for but are not getting!!  

The way it looks to me..YOU ARE STEALING FROM US AND WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MERCHANDISE WE PAID FOR!!!!

Karen Graham

2 Replies

Re: SPORT CHANNELS

DISH Employee

Hi, Karen! Thank you for your feedback! While we work on reaching an agreement with FOX Regional Sports Networks; effective Sunday, 10/06/19, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve reached an agreement with Fox Corporation, and they’ve restored the following channels to our lineup: FOX Local channel in certain areas (17 markets), On Demand and live channel streaming access removed from all customers, Big 10 Network, Fox Deportes, Fox Soccer Plus, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2. We appreciate your patience while we worked on reaching an agreement.  

Re: SPORT CHANNELS

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@baglady64 wrote:

DISH doesn't seem to want to negotiate with FOX, however, DISH doesn't seem to mind charging their customers for the channels that we haven't received in over 2 months!!  Not only do we not see FOX North, we also now have lost the Big 10 channel and any time our sports team is also covered on another channel in addition to FOX, they black out the channel! 

Is this how you treat "valued" customers as you repeatedly state when we call customer support.   Come On DISH!! NEGOTIATE and make a deal or REFUND MONEY FOR CHANNELS that we pay for but are not getting!!  

The way it looks to me..YOU ARE STEALING FROM US AND WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MERCHANDISE WE PAID FOR!!!!

Karen Graham

Now that the FOX dispute is over I guess you'll be back on here complaining about the price hikes.