cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017Dapman
Extra
I have been a Dish customer on and off for years returning most recently in June of 2017. When I signed up I was told premium channels for 3 months with HBO for an entire year. On September 16th I chatted with a rep to cancel my premium channels and unfortunately the HBO was eliminated. In chat they gave me a phone number for contacting a rep to reinstate HBO. I was told that the rep could not give me HBO for the additional 9 months to complete the year. I was told they could give me HBO for 3 months (then they extended that offer to 6 months. I requested to speak to the "next level" rep and was refered to another "higher level" via a letter and it would be 2 to 3 days before resolution. I was fine with that as it was now a matter of principal that I get the additional 9 months as promised. Well 3 phone calls and still no resolution

I can't copy the email that Dish sent me but did copy the "fine print" section of the email
[i:jck2txg1] Included in 2-year price guarantee at $49.99 advertised price: America's Top 120 programming package, local channels, HD service fees, and equipment for 1 TV. Available with 2-year price guarantee for additional cost: Programming package upgrades ($59.99 for AT120+, $69.99 for AT200, $79.99 for AT250), monthly fees for additional receivers ($5-7 per additional TV, receivers with additional functionality may be $10-$15), and monthly DVR fees ($10-$15). NOT included in 2-year price guarantee or advertised price (and subject to change): Taxes & surcharges, add-on programming (including premium channels), DISH Protect, and transactional fees. Premium Channels: Subject to credit qualification. [b:jck2txg1]HBO: After 12 mos., you will be billed $15/mo[/b:jck2txg1]. unless you call to cancel. [/i:jck2txg1]
1 Reply

Re: SIgn up Promises

DISH Employee
I can take a look at your account and see what options are available! Can you private message me the phone number on your account and your 4-digit PIN so I can review your account?