Retention Dept. (Acct. managers)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention Dept. (Acct. managers)

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
What is the direct number for getting hold of the Retention Dept???? I am sick and tired of having to deal with those 1st level CSRs many that can't hardly speak English. It is a crap shoot to get anyone state side, and then they make it near impossible to get transferred to the people you want to talk to!!!

And don't tell me that you have to go through the main 800#, because that is BULL!!!
8 Replies

Re: Retention Dept. (Acct. managers)

You can reach a rep at 1-800-333-3474. They can transfer you to the correct department if needed
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
YEAH RIGHT, after a back & forth arguing, as to why I am calling. They make it difficult to be transferred. Don't believe me, call in yourself, pretending to be a customer and try>>LOL.

GOOD LUCK!!!

tommyy2
Visual Engineer
When I need to talk to them I just say cancel my service right now, then they will transfer you no questions asked.

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
tommyy2 wrote:
When I need to talk to them I just say cancel my service right now, then they will transfer you no questions asked.

What would you do if they said, "Sure," and an hour later you found your service GONE???

hddn
Visual Engineer
Well if I was an AT&T employee like you with plans on using my employee discount anyway, I'd say: mission accomplished.

hddn
Visual Engineer
Have you actually looked at Dish's profitability?

If Dish's numbers really look that way to you (they don't to me) then why not start your own satellite company to rake in those kind of lofty profits? If you want to sell me the same service for half the price, I'll sign up! You'll have so many customers that you'll never worry about paying for TV again!

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
Just Google it, and you will see the huge percentage of profit they make, compared to what they pay the program provides. I have, you can too :-)

I will be locking this thread. JazzAzz, if you would like assistance our offer will stand if you send me/us a PM.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator