cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem ending service

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
Chadt4141 wrote:
Because you agreed to it when they brought you the equipment. It is outlined in your service agreement.

Then I must have been lucky, because the tech came out, maybe because I was also upgrading my DVR, and like I said the TECH took the euip and showed it returned in their Computer, laptop thingie. No Problema.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Exchanges and upgrades the tech will take. Cancellation of service, you agreed to return all equipment and bear sole responsibility. You can review it at dish.com/legal

Mikotd52
Character Actor
Wow, this is amazing

are all of you commenting on this post Dish employees? You lack of empathy towards a grossly dissatisfied customer who has a valid complaint is astonishing.

This would lead one to believe that this forum is a waste of time and nothing more then a faux forum for discussion.

* In June 2016 we updated our billing information, this worked fine until August
* August 2016 began double billing us, because they some how started billing an old account, even after they had billed our new account in June and July.
* It took multiple, increasingly heated phone calls to Dish's off shore call center, many to Dish employees on poor headsets with incredible accents making them impossible to understand
* After this finally got fixed we opted to close our account
* The six months to follow there was no contact from Dish (regardless of what ever agreement you speak of, this is a ridiculous amount of time to sit and hold equipment on an account that we believed in good faith was closed)
* then suddenly, our account has been reactivated
* I once again closed this inactive account and was billed for a month of service we did not have
* I spoke to a rude customer service rep who spoke of returning equipment, I told them there was no equipment, this rep said a FedEx or ups label would be sent (to date this has not arrived)
* three times a UPS driver has come to our front door asking for a box for dish (a box we don't have, under the fair debt collection practices act this constitutes harassment)
* I was advised on this forum to call the office of the president, 3 unanswered calls so far to this office

This is the most ridiculous issue

A complaint has been filed with the FCC and this matter is in dispute

stile99
Cinematographer
Mikotd52 wrote:
Wow, this is amazing

Sure is.

Mikotd52 wrote:
are all of you commenting on this post Dish employees?

Are all the names in orange? Chad even has a signature that explicitly answers this question.

Mikotd52 wrote:
You lack of empathy towards a grossly dissatisfied customer who has a valid complaint is astonishing.

I spoke to a rude customer service rep who spoke of returning equipment, I told them there was no equipment, this rep said a FedEx or ups label would be sent (to date this has not arrived)
* three times a UPS driver has come to our front door asking for a box for dish (a box we don't have, under the fair debt collection practices act this constitutes harassment)

But you've also claimed to have a garage full of equipment, and threatened to bill Dish for storing the equipment in your living room for six months. I'm sure you can understand why people can't work up too much concern when you yourself haven't told the story the same way twice in a row.

I will be locking this thread as it has run its course. Mikotd52, please continue to work with a moderator in PMs.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator