Poor customer relations

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer relations

Ike327
Extra
I just started using the new Hopper. I tried to use one of my free certificates for an on demand movie. I thought i could use my remote to use the certificate, i was wrong. So my acct was going to be billed 6.99 for the movie. I contacted them immediately to see if they could correct the issue. I was asked my name to which i replied Tom. I was then repeatedly called maam, even after correcting him twice. is it that hard to look at the acct and see its only a mans name attached to it and give the proper respect to the customer? Then he tried to tell me that the certificates were only for pay per view and not on demand, even after i read him what was stated on the mydish website. 20 mins on the phone with the original tech and the supervisor ( both of which called me maam..ugh) only to argue with me that i hadnt ordered any movie. Even though it was playing on my tv and showed rented. Only after threatening to report both of them was i able to get a resolution. They said they gave me a credit of 6.99 on my acct ( i will be watching for that) and thanked me for being a long time subscriber with Dish. Was it really worth it to Dish to argue with a customer over 6.99? I pay them 1800 a year for the service. Its treatment like this that really makes me reconsider why i am still a subscriber to Dish. There are other companies out there willing to treat their customers with more respect and deliver better service. i hope this is resolved at this point. If its not, BYE DISH!
Tags (3)