Past Due Bill...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Due Bill...

webelder
Costume Designer

Will one of you fine Reps please look at my account and advise me on what the absolute minimum I need to pay immediately to retain my dishtv service..?? I see the total billing is $311.00 but it states the past due is only $120.00 that is seriously past due....if I pay the $120.00 TODAY ..Dec 2nd,17 ..will that be enough to keep my service on..??? I can pay more on the account on Dec 15th (payday) Thank you for your attention and help...

Ray Hadfield
Removed phone number. Please do not post this info in public. -Matt G.

I will PM account info as soon as somebody responds...thanx...

Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: Past Due Bill...

DISH Employee
Can you send a PM with the phone number on your account and your 4 digit PIN so I can take a look at your account?

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Just asking for trouble by posting your number in a public internet forum, you need to remove. Contact a dish rep

Highlighted

webelder
Costume Designer
When you have PM'ed a Customer Service Rep,but they Rep will not be on duty for a few days,will another Rep take over the problem and reply or do you have to just wait..?? Ms.ErickaP was kind enough to take on my problem but I see is off duty until Wednesday and I would appreciate a reply as quick as possible as I am waiting to make a payment...If indeed Ms.Ericka will not be available until Wed...will another kind soul please look into my request asap..?? Or do I just need to PM another Rep myself......?? Thank you....

DISH Employee
The private messages are account-specific, so we aren't able to take over if the representative has left for the weekend. You could PM another representative (I'll be here 7am-6pm CT through Tuesday and would be happy to assist) for help as well. We are also available via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DISH/) and Twitter @dish or @dish_answers where any available representative would be able to assist.