cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Over Charging for service provided

bwilliams21
Character Actor
I have been a Loyal Dish Customer for over 10years. Many people have tried to get me to change TV Providers but I’ve always been adamant that Dish was the best! Well in the past few months what I’m paying each month is beyond excessive for the service I receive! I’m Paying over $100 a month for basically local & kids channels. I could get an antenna for free to get my local channels (which I had growing up) & Netflix for $12 a month & have a better selection than what Dish now offers! With that being said I have made the decision to cancel my long time Dish Subscription. I hope my review will spark some changes in your programming. Because if Dish continues to lose channels but keeps their prices the same (or raises them) they will eventually go out of business. Thank you for many years of great service (of course up until recently when I feel I have been overcharged for the service provided).
5 Replies

Re: Over Charging for service provided

Drbasic2
Character Actor

I'm doing the same and my monthly bill is 200.00 monthly as I gave everything they offer, but have seen ZERO reductions since they are to cheep to give ATT what they want. You get the same canned answers from the clown who responds, they do not care about us... Only the bottom dollar

bwilliams21
Character Actor
I am so glad I’m not alone here!! Thank you for speaking up!! I can get ultimated internet, double the channels (including HBO, which Dish no longer provides), & a home phone for under $100 with my local provider!! While all I get now for over $100 is crappy TV!

I have always been a loyal customer  to dish, one day watching tv, it went out then got a call saying it was disconnected, so I called , I did not disconnected it, so they connected it back, a click of the finger back on, like it was shut off. funny, then all these double charges showed up on my bill, so  a bill of normal 112, went to 228, I was shocked, their mistake, but they wont fix their mistake, I am so pissed I could explode

DISH Employee

Hello everyone! We offer a variety of packages at different price points to best fit everyone's budget! If you're only interested in having your local channels and some channels for kids, we like to recommend our Flex Pack because you can add channel packs and customize it for you, all while lowering your bill. You can review all the channels included here: mydish.com/flex-pack

Scottiowa46
Extra
I am with you. Too many BS channels. Why pay for something you don't ever watch or need. I am cancelling and going to hulu and antenna tv.