Order accessories through dish account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order accessories through dish account

sheriek
Extra
I upgraded my receivers to hippers this past weekend. While here the tech guy sold me a Polk audio sound system for my living room. I would like to by another for my bedroom. They told me I could login to mydish account and under upgraded could order one. I can see the Polk audio system and read about it but I can't find a place to order it. It has a phone number but I don't want to call.
1 Reply

Re: Order accessories through dish account

DISH Employee
sheriek wrote:
I upgraded my receivers to hippers this past weekend. While here the tech guy sold me a Polk audio sound system for my living room. I would like to by another for my bedroom. They told me I could login to mydish account and under upgraded could order one. I can see the Polk audio system and read about it but I can't find a place to order it. It has a phone number but I don't want to call.

Hello Sheriek. That sound bar is pretty awesome. They can be purchased from a tech if he has one while he's there doing work. But the only other way would be to call the number listed https://www.mydish.com/smart-home-services on our webpage.