No shows by techs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No shows by techs

rodger3521
Extra
On Thurs. June 08 a tech was supposed to come and install new Hopper receivers. After taking the afternoon off and using my holiday time, no call and no show. We called Dish and they tried to call the tech and he couldn't be reached. We were asked to reschedule and Monday was the new day. For our trouble we were given a free month of HBO. Whoop de doo. People make mistakes so we let it go.

Monday rolls around, I take time off again using my holiday time and guess what? No call and no show AGAIN! Then I look at my scheduled service in Mydish and it wasn't even scheduled. Called Dish and all they claim they can do is give me 6 months of HBO and a movie channel for 6 months free. A $150.00 value. Which costs them a couple of bucks I would imagine. 10 lost holiday hours a $500.00 value and compensated $150.00.

We've been with Dish for 12 or 13 years and I can't wait for the next 2 years to come around. It will be good-bye Dish.
5 Replies

Re: No shows by techs

We are sorry for the trouble caused. Has a tech come out and done the install?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

rodger3521
Extra
No because they were supposed to be there yesterday. No worries I'm cancelling.

Please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN so I can review this.

rodger3521
Extra
How come you won't let me post any of our PM messages? Could it be that it looks like you're so willing to help when people read this thread?

I did not block anything and have been receiving and responding to your PMs. If you have special characters in the message try removing them.