New Customer Gift Card Offer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Gift Card Offer

Bulldawg
Extra

I called and spoke with about 4 representatives on Wednesday for a new install and had a code for the card (Visa card CARD100) that came in the mail. I tried to tell them but I just kept getting transfered. So it was never added to my account I finally got to speak to someone today only to be told I could not get it because it had to be added the day of order. I tried to explain I that I had tried to use the code but kept getting transfered and then getting a recording that customer service was closed. Why send out the code if the representatives don't add them?

3 Replies

Re: Dish

Hi Bulldawg.  Will you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN so that I can assist you further?

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Re: New Customer Gift Card Offer

ronny
Extra

i called and ask about my gift card and was given a number to call .i called and they said they would send me a form to fill out and send back .to make a long story short that was five months ago and i still have not received the card .not pleased /////////////and dont think they should lie to people about it to  customers. wont tell a friend to switch ./

Re: New Customer Gift Card Offer

DISH Employee

Hey Ronny! I'd be happy to look into this if you could Private Message me your phone number and 4-digit PIN. 

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039