My credit report

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit report

Debbie8111
Extra
I had dish service for 15-20 years. My receiver was just as old because I didn't upgrade it because y'all wanted to charge me for the upgrade. So when I called in, I spoke to Mary. I told her that I had my original receiver and that I wanted a DVR. The price y'all wanted to charge me was outrageous so I told her I wanted to cancel service. She processed the cancellation. She said she would send me the return label to send the equipment back. I said ok. She then put me on hold...for 20 minutes and came back and said that she could not process the return label for equipment because it was to old. Well, I told you I had my original equipment. I said I didn't want the equipment and she said I needed to dispose of it because they couldn't support that equipment. 2 years later....I have a outstanding balance on my credit for 1200.00. WHAT!!!! That is ridiculous.... I called in and they said they know nothing about it. Please help! I think I may need to get an attorney.
1 Reply

Re: My credit report

Please send me a PM with the phone number and PIN on the account so I can review this further
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator