Moving

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving

poppa09
Extra
I am moving across town and need my service transferred to my new address. I have a case of laryngitis at the moment and cannot talk on the phone, but everyone I have emailed and chatted with says that the only way that I can move my service to my new address is by calling them on the phone. Any suggestions?
5 Replies

Re: Moving

stile99
Cinematographer
So here's the scenario. Data point one: The move request needs to be verbal. Data point two: you are currently non-verbal.

Solution would seem to be call to make the move when you get your voice back. If the timing of the move prevents this, have a family member/friend make the call, with you present. They will ask your friend to hand the phone to you to verify, but thankfully most cases of laryngitis will still allow you to say 'yes' and hand the phone back.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Send a message to the Dish Facebook page. Same reps as here, however just a slightly faster response time.

DISH Employee
poppa09 wrote:
I am moving across town and need my service transferred to my new address. I have a case of laryngitis at the moment and cannot talk on the phone, but everyone I have emailed and chatted with says that the only way that I can move my service to my new address is by calling them on the phone. Any suggestions?

Sorry to hear you've lost your voice. Feel better.
What Chad suggested was correct. Reach us on Facebook. Setting up a Tech via forums is a difficult process. We might offer a date and time, but the time you reply, that date and time may be taken, and we'll have to start over. Facebook, we'll answer and chat you real time. We are Dish employees on there too. Same ones that monitor the forums.

stile99
Cinematographer
Chad FTW!

Chadt41411
Casting Director
stile99 wrote:
Chad FTW!

Lol