cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to A New Home in Another State

portertim
Extra

To whom it may concern:

I live in Denver, CO. and currently have a DISH Account & services.  I switched from local Comcast. I have purchased a new home in Surprise, AZ., and want to keep my DISH system. Can i move the hardware and then call DISH to come out and make it work? Minus the dish istself of course

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Moving to A New Home in Another State

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
That is the exact process, but remember, if you signed up in the last 12 months, you may have a $100 mover fee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
That is the exact process, but remember, if you signed up in the last 12 months, you may have a $100 mover fee.

View solution in original post

portertim
Extra

Awesome! Love the quick response!

GRAMMY9798
Character Actor

We are moving to another state. We were told it be 5 weeks until we can have dish!! Been with dish since 2005!! 

DISH Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us. Appointments are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Have to signed up for new service or are you taking your existing DISH service with you?

GRAMMY9798
Character Actor

Existing

DISH Employee

I'd be pleased to take a look at your account to see what options are available for a sooner appointment.May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?