Move Dish and change to Eastern Arc???

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Dish and change to Eastern Arc???

bwigg
Character Actor
What would the charges be to move my service to the Eastern Arc? Eastern was not available when I had dish installed and I had to have my dish mounted 120 ft from my house to clear trees. I would like to move it closer now that the Eastern Arc is available in my area (Zip 31701).
3 Replies

Re: Move Dish and change to Eastern Arc???

There is non need as your locals are available on Eastern or Western arc. Even the SD locals are not on Eastern arc so we would keep you on the same arc if possible.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

bwigg
Character Actor
Its not so much as a need, but a want. I was wanting to do this to get the Dish closer to the house. Its 120 ft away in the back yard and it always in the way.

I wanted to move it closer to house and it would only be a few feet away if it was on the EA. I was told the EA would give me better signal strength as my 129 channels which are running about 35 to 40 on clear day. They are history as soon as cloud moves in.

Not trying to be butt here, but shouldn't Dish give me a price and choice if I want to change?

Are you saying SD local channels are not available on the EA?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
bwigg wrote:
Its not so much as a need, but a want. I was wanting to do this to get the Dish closer to the house. Its 120 ft away in the back yard and it always in the way.

I wanted to move it closer to house and it would only be a few feet away if it was on the EA. I was told the EA would give me better signal strength as my 129 channels which are running about 35 to 40 on clear day. They are history as soon as cloud moves in.

Not trying to be butt here, but shouldn't Dish give me a price and choice if I want to change?

Are you saying SD local channels are not available on the EA?

Correct.