Missing New Customer Gift Card

Rickyg70
Extra
Wheres my visa gift card?
Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: Missing New Customer Gift Card

DISH Employee

Hi, Ricky! I'd be happy to look into your gift card. Can you send me a PM with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN?

FikaKatt
Character Actor
I also was assured a visa gift card, by the Dish sales rep, which has not been received. Although given the number of lies he told to trick me into switching to dish and the poor customer service on the phone, I have to say I am not at all surprised. Dish would be great if they were honest, gave good customer support and were transparent. So far, they make cable look good

DISH Employee

Good morning, FikaKatt. I hate to hear you've had a negative experience with Dish. I'd be more than happy to see what's going on with your gift card. Can you please send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN?

Reneedoll1
Extra
I too have been scammed. I sent in paperwork & copy of my acct but I was told i sent them a screenshot( which is a lie) & thats why I didn't get it. Plus the promo has expired anyway so im SOL!

DISH Employee

I would be happy to look into this with you, Reneedoll1! Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN. 

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039