Missing New Customer Gift Card

Rickyg70
Extra
Wheres my visa gift card?
Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Missing New Customer Gift Card

DISH Employee

Hi, Ricky! I'd be happy to look into your gift card. Can you send me a PM with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN?

FikaKatt
Character Actor
I also was assured a visa gift card, by the Dish sales rep, which has not been received. Although given the number of lies he told to trick me into switching to dish and the poor customer service on the phone, I have to say I am not at all surprised. Dish would be great if they were honest, gave good customer support and were transparent. So far, they make cable look good

DISH Employee

Good morning, FikaKatt. I hate to hear you've had a negative experience with Dish. I'd be more than happy to see what's going on with your gift card. Can you please send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN?

FikaKatt
Character Actor
I couldn't figure out how to email you. I'm sorry. My phone number on my account is 5402939103 and pin 5890. Thanks so much

DISH Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your gift card offer. It appears that this offer was made to you by one of our authorized retailers, who you signed up with. You can contact: Dish One Satelitte LLC-1-877-207-3474. Let them know that you are inquiring about your Gift Card Offer. 

FikaKatt
Character Actor
I called the number you provided and I was told they have never had such a promotion. Based on the community board posts I am not the only person who was LIED TO in order to trick me into switching to dish. Your salesman, Ely Ferguson lied to get a sale. I will be calling the better business bureau. Dish makes promises they have no intentions of keeping.

DISH Employee

FikaKatt, there are several different promotions that are offered from DISH and our third party authorized dealers. I can definitely understand the frustration that this would cause. Can you send me a Private Message so that I can further look into this issue for you?

FikaKatt
Character Actor

Thank you. But, I still do not know how to send a private message. Please let me know how to send the message. Thank you.

Btw, the rude rep I spoke to yesterday said they would not send me a gift card but would refund the 50.00 as I had previously been told would happen. However, even this was a lie. No refund to date.

DISH Employee

I hate to hear about your experience with a previous agent. I will make sure to forward your feedback about this to our Executive Team. 

To send a Private Message, you can click the mail icon on the top right corner of the page and click New Message. You will need to type in my username in the Send To field. 

I will send you a Private Message in regards to your account. Look forward to speaking with you there.