LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST OFFER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LETTER FROM DISH SAYING I DID NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR BEST OFFER

DISH Employee

Good morning, jsleo! I can absolutely understand why this process would be confusing and I want to make sure you leave here knowing that Dish is Tuned In To You. 

The type of plans you qualify for at the start of service will determine if you pay anything upfront, such as activation fees, first month's bill, or equipment fees. You would not see a change in the bill as each plan except the Flex TV and our Outdoor accounts will provide you with a new customer offer.

I would be delighted to check into your account and verify this. Would you please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code on your account, here: Private Message

oskki
Extra

Sept 19th 2018 Recieved the same letter stating NCTUE crap. WTF ? Impeccable credit 800+

Kailaz94
Extra
For an fyi. I am extremely unhappy with dish. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Now I'm in a even worse contract " approved for the best deal" but am denied for the best deal. Equifax even stated I have amazing credit. No issues. And that this letter is complete BULL. I have had problems from day 1. Starting with them not knowing how to come on schedule, organized a schedule or communicate a change in schedule!!! They also took $up front as I was never notified. I also have all recordings of this promotion negotiation. I'm sure my visa gift card " only after just yesterday It was confirmed it is in the mail on its way!!" Won't show.

DISH Employee

Seeing how upset your experience has made you is concerning, Kailaz94. We would be happy to review what options are available to help address any concerns you may have today. If you'd like, please send me a Private Message including the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account and we can take a look!

Kailaz94
Extra
My concerns are pretty much what I stated. Wondering if i even have the best plan... if my 100$ visa card is really coming... if this credit pull was for nothing cause my credit is amazing !!! In all aspects considering Equifax is confused im a little worried in my faith upon thus company having any of my info... I have never experienced this in my life. I switched to have better....

Kailaz94
Extra
And this false letter can impact me badly.

DISH Employee

In order to best assist you, we will need to review the account. You can click on this link for info on how to send a Private Message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

MATT_
Extra

I received one of these letters on Christmas Eve.  Since it stated that I was denied the "best offer" based on my credit report, I grew concerned.  I pulled my credit report from all 3 reporting agencies.  Not a single late payment or any other issue reported on any of the credit reports.

I also logged into my American Express account to check my FICO score.  My FICO score is 827.  Whatever excuse DISH is using to deny their "best offer" is obviously bogus.  In addition, the return address on the letter is "DISH Network L.L.C.", so their excuse about the letter coming from NCTUE is bogus as well.

This is a very poor business practice.  These letters are making people concerned about identity theft, and DISH is obviously not using any real credit report metric to deny me a best offer.  My credit is as close to perfect as just about anyone can get.  I'm tempted to look into what agencies I might contact to file a complaint.

DISH Employee

I understand your concerns, MATT_. We have a variety of different plans available; however, receiving this letter in no way limited you qualifying for our new customer offers. The letter should also let you know the reasons why you may not have qualified for the top plan. We definitely appreciate your feedback regarding this and I will certainly forward this to our Executive Team. 

JSMITH5900
Extra

January, 21 2019. Like most others on this tread, I received a Letter stating you did not qualify for our best best offer... listing 4 possible reasons. LIke most, I have a high credit rating, 818, and none of the 4 reasons apply to me. I was charged $54 upfront fee for the hopper 3 when it was listed all over the internet as a free upgrade? I asked the sales person why, he had no idea, I started not to switch from direct TV because this seemed deceptive, but reluctantly signed up. I don’t take this letter lightly, so I spoke today to a credit bureau and an identity thieft expert, they confirmed there is nothing in my file represented in the letter. I called dish and spoke to a supervisor, ID WY3, who was tone deaf, did not listen to what the letter said, only what Dish meant for it to say. No one at dish can explain why I got the letter and since NCTUE did not take part in the decision and they are not able to provide the specific reasons why Dish did not to qualify me for their best offer? This is sad! I am very happy with Dish technology, programming and representatives, this letter put a huge black mark against the company business practices in my book. I will not stop until someone explains the process and proves why the decision was made. It appears to be a simple scam to charge initial upfront costs. I hope the Dish executives monitor this community. You are alienating people with great credit and potential long term customers.