Inappropriate sexual innuendo from Customer Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inappropriate sexual innuendo from Customer Service

gkinnane
Extra
Dish Network promotes sexual innuendo and harassment in Customer Service.

In a call with Dish Network this morning about credits on my bill the Customer Service Rep told me she "Does not Get Off" telling me no. When I ask since when it was acceptable for a company to use the term Get Off when talking to a customer I was told I took it out of context. After being transferred to Michelle in the Office of the President at Dish Network she too defended both not extending my bill credit and the fact the the rep used the term Get Off stating although it is in fact a sexual reference when talking about my bill it is acceptable. For years I have been a huge fan of Dish Network and often recommend them but when there Office of the President thinks using the term "Get Off" is acceptable Customer Service in any context that crosses the line. Who knew a $25 bill credit was so exciting.

Please like or share with all your friends I would be interested to see if Dish Network changes there tune once this starts to circulate.
2 Replies

Re: Inappropriate sexual innuendo from Customer Service

Jsc0811
Extra
I had a similar issue recently! The chat rep told me that I have the same name as her office crush then immediately logged out beforeI could respond. Very unprofessional!

Re: Inappropriate sexual innuendo from Customer Service

DISH Employee
I apologize for any inappropriate behavior. We take these complaints very serious and I need to report these representatives.

I need your account number or phone number in order to do so. So please, Jsc0811 and gkinnane send me a private message with this information to proceed immediately.