IDENTITY THEFT FRAUD BY DISH NETWORK

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDENTITY THEFT FRAUD BY DISH NETWORK

Samas187
Extra
I filed a identity theft fraud on you guys over 6 months ago. Went to the police department and filed a report and reported it with the FTC... Now long after the claim your sorry company put collections on my credit bureau. Called and spent over 30 minutes on the phone trying to resolve it and got disconnected. Called back 3 times and got disconnected!! Now I am going to contact an attorney and sue your company for fraud practices! I did everything I was told by your pathetic fraud department and now I’m going to suffer for it.... NOT HAPPENING!! It is Sunday October the 8th And I have already spoken to several people and attorneys that are going to look it to this and file suit against your company!!!!! I have lived in eastern NC my whole life and all of the sudden I want a dish in California.... RED FLAG FROM HELL!!! Your company is going to pay for this in more ways than one!!! All your sales reps want is a sale... Not protecting the consumer!!! I am also filing a major complaint with the FTC tomorrow about this as I have read and seen thousands of complaints online about this. I will also find a Law firm interested in a class action lawsuit over this above and beyond the lawsuit I will be personally be filing against your company!! I DID EVERYTHING I WAS ASKED TO DO IN THIS COMPLAINT AND YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THRU. I WILL FOLLOW THRU ON THIS!!! I am in the middle of a refinance on my home and this pops up!! It is going to get expensive!!! And not on my part!!!!
4 Replies

Re: IDENTITY THEFT FRAUD BY DISH NETWORK

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Many people try, not many succeed. You are right though. It is going to get expensive.

Samas187
Extra
They have paid hundreds of millions in settlements. This is a principle issue not a money issue for me! I did what I was asked they did not. They admitted to me they received my police report which they requested and still posted a collection. I will spend forever fighting this. I don’t care how much money they have or how big of a corporation they are... They obviously run a conniving business but to each there own. Shady companies go out of business all the time...

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Like I said, good luck. Many have tried. Few have succeeded. What’s funny is while you say you will fight them, you also admit that you’re going to harass them. Be a shame if they filed a counter suit. First thing a lawyer will tell you is to cease all contact with them, not discuss what’s going on, and if anyone has any questions to send it to their firm.

Jpuckett01
Extra
How's it going? Any success?