Horrible customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

ollietrollie
Extra

I have never had the worse customer service in my life.  I scheduled an appt. on Saturday June 16th between Noon and 5 p.m.  I was told they would confirm the day prior.  NOTHING.  I waited all day Saturday for someone to contact me about an arrival time.  NOTHING THEY DID NOT SHOW UP.  I waited all day.  I called several times during the day on Saturday and never got anywhere.  Was told to check website for status.  Sunday morning I called and was transfered to New Jersey.  She told me that since it was their error someone would be out today.  I told them I could not be there until after 1:30.  I was told that was OK.  They called and said someone would be there at 12:30!!!!!!!  I told them I could not be there and I was told.... OH WELL!!!!!  NOTHING, no trying to get here, no working with us.  NOW,  to get my receiver moved so my contractor can work tomorrow I need to take a day off work, and wait another 5 hours to see if they show up!!!!!  NO we will work with you NOTHING....... 

I will change my service... I will change to Direct TV.  I will not continue with them... BUT I will have them come out and move the receiver.... yes, they will move it and then I will take the stupid thing down and change providers.

I have contacted the BETTER BUSINESS and filed a complaint.  Unfortunately, DISH does not care... they have a lot of people using their service... I am just a little guy and they are a huge company.

BUT i will let everyone I know NOT TO USE DISH if you want good customer service.  THEIR recording on the phone is a joke.... # one in customer service... what a laugh.....

1 Reply

Re: Horrible customer service

DISH Employee

Hello Ollietrollie, I hate that you had such a negative experience with your technician visit being skipped, and then re-scheduled for a time that didn't work for you. On top of that now you have to take an extra day off. I know this has been a complete pain. This is not want we want for one of our members! I am determined to right this wrong for you and hopefully change your experience with us. Can you please send my a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN? If you're not sure how to do that:

Sign in to the community.
Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
Click Compose New Message.
Enter the recipient's name (CalebS) in the Send to area.
Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
Click Send Message.