Horrible customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

Strng614
Extra
Loyal customer here. For about a month now 2/4 of my receivers are not working.
First call to get them fixed I pressed 1 for English but still couldn't understand the guy. He was not helpful or friendly so I asked for his supervisor. I was put on hold and hung up on. That evening dish emailed me a survey about my experience and I told them how bad it was. Never heard anything back from them.
Second call this representative was better but couldn't get me an appointment for a week. Asked for a credit on my account. Only got a $7 credit. Scheduled an appointment for the next Saturday between 12-5.
Saturday we spend the day waiting around for the technician. @ 4:55 I get a call "The tech had a family emergency" can they reschedule our appointment. I said we work all week would have to be after 4pm that's when we get home. That's not a problem sir! Since you wasted your whole Saturday waiting for us and we had to reschedule on you at the last minute. ill make sure the tech will be there at 4pm on Tuesday.
Tuesday (Today) I get a call from the technician at 9am this morning. Hey I have you scheduled for an appointment today between 12-4. I said you were suppose to come at 4pm we are all at work. Besides your still 3 hours early for a 12--4. He said sorry nobody tells me anything. I was never told about 4pm. But I'm here now and the rest of my day is full so I can't come back today.
So I call dish and explain what's going on. They put me on hold and I'm hung up on again.
4pm lady calls me and says I'm sorry our technician had a family emergency and can't make it today. Can we reschedule? I said you already used that one on me once this week and you are lying. She didn't know I had spoke to the technician.
This has been my month with Dish Network. Extremely unprofessional!
I pay $30 for Netflix, amazon and Hulu combined. Why am I still paying $100/month for Dish network and dealing with all this???
6 Replies

Re: Horrible customer service

I just went through the same thing last night because I was told I was going to be sent a new receiver, and they will not send me a new receiver they want me to wait all day Sunday on Mother's Day for technician and I told him no and they said well then we can't do nothing for you I haven't had my dish working for 3 weeks but I'm still paying $100 a month. I also work all day long

DISH Employee

Determining if a technician or a receiver exchange would be the best resolution would depend on the error you are having with the receiver. I would love to take a look at your account and check options to help resolve this for you.

Will you send me a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, please?

How do I send a private message

DISH Employee

Here are the steps to sending a private message: 

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name (CalebS) in the Send to area.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  7. Click Send Message.

DKeith
Extra

Sorry to hear about your horrible customer service.  I have a complaint as well but how do I file a complaint?  What is the proper procedure to do so.  Thanks

DISH Employee

Hello DKeith! I would be happy to review your complaint and see what I may be able to do to help. Please send us a Private Message with your phone/account number, the 4 digit PIN, and information on your situation.