Horrible customer service and scams

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service and scams

Dmbueno
Extra
I feel like your sales associate has tricked me into a two year contract and all they had to say oops that was your fault I have never been disrespected in my entire life how your sales associate and their supervisors treated me over the telephone not only that no one in your staff tried anything into helping me in my concerns I'm still appalled on how disrespectful you handle my situation
6 Replies

Re: Horrible customer service and scams

The majority of our promotions require a 24 month commitment. Please send me a PM with your phone number abd PIN so I can review this with you

Please only post once.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Dmbueno
Extra
I'll just get as low as you guys did with me and block the auto e pay

wvricky2
Costume Designer
Hi, Dmbueno. So, what happened when you blocked AutoPay?I If you are not bound by a 2 - year contract, I don't think you have to agree to AutoPay. I have on E-mail that I can drop AutoPay because I am under no contract.I hate AutoPay. It is convenient, but you are not in control of your account. If you have a dispute with DISH, you can just threaten to not send DISH a check. But if you have AutoPay, Dish just takes your money anyway.

Went online and ordered Dish this weekend and had it installed. The installer was great. Had an issue with one of my cables in my house. He said he could run a new drop but it would cost 50 dollars or he could install a wireless joey for a one time 25 dollar charge which I choose. The monthly quote I printed of my order confirmation said my monthly bill would be 53.52. I figured my first bill would be around 78.52 (53.52+25.00=78.52) plus some state tax. Checked my bill today at mydish account and it was 97.28. Try to call a see what happened but the first person I talked to could not hear me and the second i could not understand so I tried the chat but could not get though said it was unavailable. Very poor customer service and bait and switch tactics from my view point. Will be hard pressed to recommend Dish to any one I know.

BrianL
Character Actor
NewDishcustomer wrote:
Went online and ordered Dish this weekend and had it installed. The installer was great. Had an issue with one of my cables in my house. He said he could run a new drop but it would cost 50 dollars or he could install a wireless joey for a one time 25 dollar charge which I choose. The monthly quote I printed of my order confirmation said my monthly bill would be 53.52. I figured my first bill would be around 78.52 (53.52+25.00=78.52) plus some state tax. Checked my bill today at mydish account and it was 97.28. Try to call a see what happened but the first person I talked to could not hear me and the second i could not understand so I tried the chat but could not get though said it was unavailable. Very poor customer service and bait and switch tactics from my view point. Will be hard pressed to recommend Dish to any one I know.

I can review this for you. If you would, please send a Private Message and include either the phone or account number and 4 digit Security PIN# -Brian L-

Will finely got to download bill on my account. They left out the DRV($15) fee on the monthly quote I printed off and then charged it back on my first bill. A true bait and switch move if i ever seen one. BEWARE!