Horrendous wait times

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrendous wait times

permov
Extra

I have been onhold for 46 minutes to cancel service. Dish has the absolute worst customer service. When you finally reach someone, previously, to explain your issue you are cut off. I will never use Dish and will make an effort to discourage others to go elsewhere. 

3 Replies

Re: Horrendous wait times

permov
Extra

Finally got through at the 55 minute mark. Took another 15 minutes to cancel. Dish will promise you the moon to stay. They could not pay me to keep it. Adios Dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISH Employee

We definitely don't like seeing our members leave unhappy with any part of their DISH service, permov. I absolutely understand why you would be upset with the wait time while trying to reach us, and apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

We always appreciate any feedback from our members to help improve our systems, and make a better experience in the future. We do appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

desaiank
Extra

I've had the same experience. I've been on hold for 40+ minutes.  This is beyond ridiculous. 

@permov wrote:

Finally got through at the 55 minute mark. Took another 15 minutes to cancel. Dish will promise you the moon to stay. They could not pay me to keep it. Adios Dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!