Holiday Special

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Special

Jflood412
Extra

Apparently the holiday special they offer is only for new customers. Not the customers that have been paying them for the past 4 years. Also after speaking with multiple associates it's good to know that no one is on the same page with pricing. Glad to get such great customer service after spending money with a company for so long.

Tags (2)
5 Replies

Re: Holiday Special

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Advertised deals for Direct & Dish have always been for new customers, been that way for years. Phone and internet companies do the same thing. Didn't you get a new customer deal when you signed up?

hddn
Visual Engineer
Yeah as Peggy said this has become the standard model for a number of industries. Seems strange to me as it causes a lot of complaints but it seems to work for them. I get my landline, Internet and TV from 3 different companies and I see the same complaints about this on all their forums.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
With Dish, you can get the 2 year price lock deal as an existing customer, if you qualify. Lots of people on Satelliteguys.us have talked about receiving it.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Holiday offer is more than a 2yr price lock, also includes new voice remote, Amazon Dot and Hopper Go, along with the usual free movie channels. Not a bad deal for new customers.

upcabbose
Extra
Don't feel to bad I am a new customer And can't get them to give me the Items even though the system says I should