HD service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD service

suzyjocookie
Extra
I moved to this house over a year ago and moved my dish account with me. At that time I got a HD dish and an HD receiver. I get HD channels watch HD channels and record HD channels. Today I tried ordering an HD movie to which I was told I don't have HD. So I got on chat, I was told you don't have HD or a HD dish and he was going to add it to my account and charge me $125.00 to have a tech come out and hook up my HD. But he told me if you buy the protection plan for 8.99 he would wave the fee. I told him no, I would not pay for something I already had. He said you have an HD tv but not the programming. I told him I was watching and recording a HD channel right now. He said oh I can add the HD movie to your account from my end. Then he said he did it but removed it again. I've had enough. I told him I would be canceling before my next due date. He said, oh sorry to hear that I will add the HD to your account. 4 times I told him no I was not paying extra for something I already have. REALLY? First you say I don't have HD and you need to send a tech to my house then you say you can add it on your side. I've had enough, I pay wayyyy to much for this service which keeps going up to be treated this way.
1 Reply

Re: HD service

DISH Employee
We want to help review your account and get this resolved for you. Please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN for immediate assistance.