Did you mean: 

Give me Bill Maher!

MrEd
Extra

2 Replies

Re: Give me Bill Maher!

MrEd
Extra

I am done being negatively impacted by power struggles between huge and wealthy media/ TV service providers. I wonder if the management at DISH realizes they are damaging themselves and literally shrinking the cable market in which they exist by not getting to a deal with HBO. I am angry this Friday evening that I am unable as a DISH subscriber, to watch Bill Maher. I hardly watch anything else on HBO. Fellow subscribers, here are some options for you:

1. DISH has broken your contract. It appears they are still charging for what is not delivered anymore. You can cancel and say goodbye with no consequence whatsoever. You may get a threatening letter, but tear it up.

2. DirecTV would welcome you, but in this argument, AT&T, owner of DirecTV, is the devil. They want to overcharge for HBO to force you to run away from DISH (a better provider in my view), and to weaken their competition.

3. Call it time to go and cut the cable, cut the dish, time to rely online. But be careful what resources you use. These cable/ media monopolies are buying up online independent providers. Don't get in bed with the same monopolies.

DISH... you can end this right now, and please do. Make deal, pay the price for my HBO... I do!

Re: Give me Bill Maher!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There is no breach in contract. One, they are not charging for HBO and Cinemax. Two, your contract allows for this. I would recommend reading it before giving advice on the contract.