Free gift #2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gift #2

mljoness
Extra
I got a card from dishnetwork this week thanking me for my patronage and offering me two free gifts, the first requires no action on my part as it is free channel peviews and the second I redeem at mydish.com.

So, I go to mydish.com/gift it has me sign in to my mydish account to choose my gift, it takes me to my account summary, and I see nothing about any gift.

What hoop do I have to jump through next to get this free gift.
8 Replies

Re: Free gift #2

DISH Employee
Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN for further assistance.

stile99
Cinematographer
Same issue here, but I want to know the resolution/what the gift is before I bother with the PM. If it's just another PPV certificate, it's not worth my time to bother.

If it's the new OTA dongle, I'll jump through flaming hoops while juggling chainsaws*.

*By which I mean, send a PM.

lvptiger
Character Actor
stile99 wrote:
Same issue here, but I want to know the resolution/what the gift is before I bother with the PM. If it's just another PPV certificate, it's not worth my time to bother.

If it's the new OTA dongle, I'll jump through flaming hoops while juggling chainsaws*.

*By which I mean, send a PM.

Its a PPV certificate. Furthermore the free gift one is your choice of several movie channel for a specific length of time which I also refused mainly because I am afraid that I will begin to be billed for it after the free time is up. I am not a very trustful sort

d4g4m
Visual Engineer
^^^^^
Thanks for the info that the free gift is a ppv certificate. I'll stop trying to log into mydish account for now as it will not accept my user name/password. Tried entering with using 'forgot password'. That doesn't work either.

greybucks
Extra
Cannot even get to my Gift #2 to TRY to redem it!

greybucks
Extra
Same here-it is frustrating!!

tracey1713
Extra
I am also trying to redeem Gift #2. I keep getting an update info screen with no evidence of any gift or where I can find one. What is the resolution??? :|

DISH Employee
Can you send us a private message with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?