False advertisement & Crappy customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False advertisement & Crappy customer service

ASanders1004
Extra
When I got my dish services in October of 2016 I was told my promotional package would include HBO free for 12 months Cinemax Showtime Starz and Dish movie pack would be free for 3 months I went to the app to remove the movie services off of my package they were not took off of my package so I had to call back and have them removed the customer service agent also removed my HBO that I was supposed to be receiving free for 12 months I have called 3 days straight trying to get my HBO back on just to be told yesterday that it would be on within 10 minutes as of today I still have no HBO and called back just to be told it has to go to the back office and that you can't speak to anyone in the back office. Then I am informed today that they don't offer that promotion and that they don't have to turn the HBO back on. Personally I'm very disgusted and dissatisfied with Dish service, your employee took off channels that he was not told to take off and shows on my account to be free for 12 months and now dish wants to give me the run-around and don't want to turn the channels back on personally I find that as false advertisement and not a good way to do business when you can't correct your employees mistakes.
Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: False advertisement & Crappy customer service

DISH Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this experience you have had. I would be happy to take a look at your account to see what options we have available for you. In order to access your account, will you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN?