EXCELLENT customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCELLENT customer service

TomShip18702
Extra
Earlier this morning I called and spoke to a customer service representative named Mary. I was calling because I just had a new roof put on my house and the roofers took down my dish, but did not put it back up. I asked Mary how much it would cost to have a technician come out to put the dish up. She explained it would cost $63. I was fine with that, I was honestly expecting it to be more. I asked if it had to be paid up front or would it be added to my bill. Mary informed me it would have to be paid up front. Here was my dilemma. The cost of the new roof, plus a week ago I had to have a new water heater installed and the cost of the holidays has put a serious drain on my finances. I explained that I would not be able to pay until next Friday, the 29th and requested to have a technician out on the 30th. She asked me to hold for a moment to see what she could do. She then informed me she scheduled a technician to come out there this Saturday the 23rd and that the fee would be waived. I was FLOORED by this wonderful gesture. She told me she did not want me to be without my Dish service for that long. I am still at a loss. This is how you build customer loyalty!!! I have worked in customer service for many years. I understand that it is a tough job at times and people are sometimes difficult to deal with. Mary was so kind and professional and because of her, I will never have worries about having to call Dish Networks customer service line. You should be proud to have such a wonderful employee representing your company. Thank you so much!!!! I look forward to being a Dish customer for many years to come!!!
Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: EXCELLENT customer service

stile99
Cinematographer
Thank you for sharing this, Tom. It's very refreshing. Whatever holiday you are celebrating this time of year, I hope it is a good one.