Dish Appointment Scheduling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Appointment Scheduling

Apierce78
Extra

Has anybody else noticed how easy it is to sign up with Dish but difficult to get their support as a customer. They have rescheduled on me several times and I've been without cable a entire month. Who can I contact to file a complaint or how do I reach the corporate office? I'm fed up with them frfr and I'm not paying a penny until they fix my issues with them!

4 Replies

Re: Dish Appointment Scheduling

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
I’ve always had a tech within a couple of days of requesting one. If they are rescheduling, there is likely a reason. Let’s start with your geographic region...

Apierce78
Extra

They always schedule a week or two out when I need assistance. I'm in southwest Georgia. Est

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
They likely have a small amount of techs in that area, especially after the hurricanes last year and the year before.

DISH Employee

Hello Apierce78. I know having a technician reschedule due to complications is extremely frustrating, and I would be happy to look into what's causing your appointment to be rescheduled. Can you send my a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? If you're not sure how to do that, we have a great guide right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039