DirecTV NOW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DirecTV NOW

wrp0wers
Extra
Long-time Dish customer - 3 HD/SD dual-channel receivers supporting 6 TV sets, one with DVR capability - Americas Top 120 service. This is costing me $122 per month. Lots of channels (e.g. shopping) that are useless. I can get all the channels I need (local + 60) via DirecTV NOW for $35 per month ($70 if I want to have more than two running simultaneously.) Is Dish planning to offer a comparable streaming service that's closer to the a la carte service we'd all prefer to have?
Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: DirecTV NOW

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Dish has had Sling TV for a long time now (since Jan 2015) before DirecTV copied it and added their NOW service.
No one has actual a la carte service, you're still locked into packages for streaming from both.

tobyshouse
Character Actor
This is why dish has so many problems with customers... They don't charge each customer the same amount for the same service. Instead they play games like used car salesmen... They better wake up soon, sat tv will soon be gone the same way as cd's and dvd's...

I find myself wondering why i keep paying them so much money. I mean why is it that you can get all three of the top on demand services for less than half the cost (or more) of dish or any other cable tv provider?! :!:

Chadt41411
Casting Director
They do charge every customer the same with same service. They credit customers differently depending on the situation.