Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service sucks

MrDistano
Extra
4 Replies

Re: Customer service sucks

DISH Employee
Mr Distano, we understand you're frustrated. We have edited your post removing language that is in appropriate for our public forums as it violates the terms of service for using the site. We ask you to refrain from using that language in future posts or we may restrict your access to our forums.

We do have the ability to assist you via the forums. Please private message us to locate your account.

MrDistano
Extra
Sir,

You are right. I apologize for my unprofessional language.
How can you justify this sitaustion? DISH sent me a receiver that I did not ask for... and now if I don't drive this receiver to the UPS store and mail it back in a certain amount of days.. I'm going to get charged for it. How is this my responsibility? How can I be financially responsible, threatened that DISH is going to take my money if I don't do this? It sounds like personal servitude that I have to use my vehicle to return your equipment. Why can't someone just swing by and take this box and drop off a remote?

In the mean time I still can't sit on my couch and flip through channels and enjoy the services I pay for?

Maybe I'm totally wrong here and signed a contract obligating myself to fix mistakes made by DISH. If that's the case I stand corrected and I'll be more that happy to drop the equipment off.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You may want to skim through the residential service agreement. It can be found at dish.com/legal

Community Manager
Community Manager
We're happy to look into your situation in full.

Can you send a private message to me or Mark with your account number and four digit security code?

Once we have your information, we'll do our best to rectify this issue.

Please keep in mind that I will not be in office for the next two days and my shift will end in about an hour. If you're not able to get back to me tonight within a short time frame, I highly suggest that you reach out to Mark instead. He's a great agent and he'll get you taken care of when he gets in tomorrow.

Thank you.