Customer service reps incapable of understanding

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service reps incapable of understanding

JIM231870
Extra
I just spend an hour in Dish chat trying to get a non-English speaking rep to understand my problem regarding UPS losing a shipment being returned to Dish. UPS told me to contact Dish, and Dish told me to contact UPS. 4 times I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was flat out refused.
2 Replies

Re: Customer service reps incapable of understanding

DISH Employee
Can you send us a PM with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?

Re: Customer service reps incapable of understanding

JIM231870
Extra
My mistake I apparently mistyped my phone number. I have since been contacted by a US based rep who, in less than 5 minutes, was able to completely solve the shipping issue. Your overseas reps, however, haven't the slightest clue what is going on. They are completely incapable of understanding or troubleshooting even the slightest problem when their computer can't provide them with an answer to read off. I am entirely unhappy with the quality of this service, or the fact that Dish opted to trade off their previously world-class customer service to save a buck, while my bill has increased 50% over the years. It is entirely fortunate that I elected to complain to your corporate office, who immediately took it upon themselves to act on my complaint, otherwise I would still be in this tug-of-war between UPS and Dish.