Customer Service...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service...

mmsantana
Extra

My mother lives in Puerto Rico and because of the devastating hurricane, she has been without television for some time. I was one of the many families that decided to bring their love ones home for a brief visit due to the devastation and very slow hurricane assistance. Because my mother loves her island so much she decided to go back home.

I call Dish to set up her re-installation in late November and was given an appointment for January 1, 2018, which I questioned because most people are still on vacation/holiday mode but was reassured that Dish works 365 days a year. I called and confirmed several times and was told the same thing. On January 1, 2018 at approximately 8:18am, I receive a voicemail that stated, due to the holiday, they were not going to be able to come out. So, I called thinking that they would come out the following day. TO my dismay, I was again told that the next available day would be January 12, 2018. I had to tell my elderly mother that they had cancelled due to the holiday which I assured her would not happen.

Normally, with customer service like this, I would seek other services but my mother seems tol like Dish and does not want to change. I was hoping that you could help or maybe even forward this to someone that CARES enough to do something about my mother's situation and to better help their customer service in the future so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

MOD Edit: Please do not post personal information like account numbers.

M.Santana

Tags (2)
1 Reply

Re: Customer Service...

DISH Employee
Can you please send a private message with the phone number on the account and the 4 digit PIN?