Contract - Early Termination Fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contract - Early Termination Fee

dishtvisthewort
Camera Crew

So LatrishaR sends me a number to call to get a copy of my contract. 766-974-0769. This is the message I get. WERE SORRY YOUR CALL CAN NOT BE COMPLETED AT TIME PLEASE HANG UP AND TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN LATER THANK YOU. (HANGUP) Been at it for an hour. So the call gets answered but they don't want to talk. Or maybe volume is so high they can't keep up with the cancelations. O wait! They don't except cancellations.

dishtvisthewort
Camera Crew

So i'm provided a new contact number and get put on hold for 35 minutes. I again ask to have a copy of my signed contract scanned and emailed to me. Instantly i'm told it will take TWENTY DAYS TO EMAIL IT TO ME. Funny I was not told that  Sunday. I think it's time for some paper work to BBB and the state attorny gerneral office. This is not right. You make an agreement you should keep it.

dishtvisthewort
Camera Crew

so today was the German formula 1 race. I set recordings manually according to the guide. Qualifying was cut short and missed the last session the most important session. According to guide race was on from 11:00 am to 13:30. At ten in the am the guide said that. Then just before start time the guide changes and race disappears. No rae recorded but some other junk records. How on earth can you sell a dvr that does not work.

DISH Employee

I am sorry to hear you had this trouble with your recording. Since the guide information comes from the channel owners, we are unable to determine when content changes. I would be happy to let our Engineer Team know about the change in the guide so they can look into this further. To make sure we provide them with all the data, was the race airing on another channel?