Called Dish Monday july 1st paid all money upfront was told installation would take place between 8a

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called Dish Monday july 1st paid all money upfront was told installation would take place between 8a

Tcox2019
Extra
Ok so its 123pm been wAiting since 8 am told sorry for any inconvenience but he stuck on 1st job should be 2 PM. I feel they have done nothing but lie entire day...really just gonna call direct tv so feed up and entire holiday waiting on someone to come 20 Miles away give me a break it could've been installed Tuesday or Wednesday but uh no they assured us fourth of July would not be a problem lies lies lies
2 Replies

Re: Called Dish Monday july 1st paid all money upfront was told installation would take place bet...

DISH Employee

Tcox2019, we do our best to make sure that our techs are on time, but sometimes installations take a bit longer than planned. I would like to take a closer look and see what could be causing such a long delay for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code. 

To find the How-To on sending a private message please click here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Re: Called Dish Monday july 1st paid all money upfront was told installation would take place betwee

bear350
Costume Designer

I know they do overbook the techs,  but let me asure you DirecTv isn't any better at booking,   I had them come out and  i make 100 bucks an hour in my job so the first day they didn't show up so there is one day of loss.  I called and asked where is the tech at,   they stated he's running late  I said well I took of the day they promised me they would be here.  Well we are sorry but will reschedule the next day between 1pm and 5 pm Guess what didn't show again,   buy this time I am very unhappy with them and let them know about it.  The next day a Saturday Promised to  come at between 12 noon and 3 pm,   and guess what again. NO SHOW luckily I didn't work that day at least.   I finally told them to forget it and just send the new box out and I'l install it myself.   They did send it in a few days but wanted me to sign another 2 year contract to Use My Protection Plan.  I told them I am not signing it and they were going to refues sending it until  I told them it was going to Burn my house down becuase it was smoking hot, and I would hold them responsible if my home burned down and I was covered under my equipment protection package and I am not signing a contract.  

So I hope you have better luck than I did,  and get ready to have your Bill doulble after the first Year and keep going up from there.  come back and let us know how it's going for you.  

Best of luck to you.