Browser log in problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser log in problems

Maghare
Character Actor

Haven’t been able to log in to dish for months. I was just told that numerous browsers have this issue and don’t work for many people. I’ve been waiting months for a fix.

5 Replies

Re: Browser log in problems

When you try to log in to mydish.com what exctly is happening?  We do have a few known issues but some have workarounds.  There is also the MyDish app if that can work for you.

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Maghare
Character Actor
I’m able to log in to dish on my phone only. According to your phone rep most browsers don’t work on computer or iPad. I cannot log in to HBO-go my desktop, iPad or laptop. unless I can log in to dish first (see hbo.com for that info). So that’s two things: my dish app on iPad and dish.com in computers.

Maghare
Character Actor
Exactly what happens on computer is I pull up website ask to sign in, put my log in and password and absolutely nothing happens until the password disappears. No error no message

Maghare
Character Actor
On iPad I pull up either MyDISH or hbo.go (after I designate dish as my provider) and just spinning nothing else.

We do have a known issue where the password section is grayed out or does not allow you to type in it.   The workaround that we have listed is to try another device besides the computer.  What type of device is this and what is the OS?

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator