Bad service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service

Rabulhab
Extra
Once again I am paying for local channels that keep disappearing. The dish guy said that there's nothing they can do about it and that I should just cancel dish. Thanks for stealing my money and not addressing my concerns. I have been a customer for years and I even referred someone but hey there are always more idiots to sign up, right?
1 Reply

Re: Bad service

DISH Employee
I definitely understand your frustration in not having your channels, however everybody has programming disputes, and switching service tells channel owners you're willing to pay whatever it takes. Staying tells channel owners that, while their programming is great, they need to be reasonable. We know how much this impacts you, and we are working around the clock to reach a reasonable long-term agreement as soon as possible.

Lilly Broadcasting is making unreasonable demands for the continued carriage of these channels. DISH has offered to match the rates paid by other pay-TV providers, but Lilly refused this offer and also refused an extension to keep the stations on our local lineup while we continue to negotiate, and since they own this channel in Puerto Rico, they are using the recent humanitarian disaster as leverage to make outrageous demands.

You can also visit www.dishpromise.com as this website provides the same information and updates that our representatives would share and allows you to leave feedback for our executive team.