2 feet of cable and 10 feet dangling from the utility pole

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 feet of cable and 10 feet dangling from the utility pole

Thebyals
Extra
Our tech was okay but called a guy for help and literally left us with our spme of our receiver boxes on the ground with not even enough cable to put on a table. Apparently that is our problem so now we get to go buy cable to not have boxes on the floor. I just was dismissed from the so called chat help when I asked for help.
I left comcast because of one fee that wasn't resolved properly but Dish is unbelievably the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. I am sending pics of the 2 or so feet of cable we are left to replace if we don't want receivers on the floor and the screenshot of the "chat help " everywhere I can. So sad that I even gave dish a chance even after I was warned by so many people.
1 Reply

Re: 2 feet of cable and 10 feet dangling from the utility po

stile99
Cinematographer
It sucks. Let me throw that out there. I agree with you, the situation sucks.

That said, I'm sorry but if you signed off on the install saying it was done to your satisfaction, then it is indeed your problem if you want to move the equipment. Sometimes you get the cherry, sometimes you get the pit. You improve your odds if you look first though, instead of just blindly reaching into the bowl.