ToyMan007
Camera Crew
upgraded to ios public beta and dishwasher e app crashes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: dishanywhere crashes

captual
Camera Crew

BOTH iPhone and iPad APPS have been updated today for IOS 13.1.2 , and seem to be working normal. 10/4/19.

View solution in original post

61 Replies

DISH Employee

Hi there, ToyMan007! I hate to hear that you are having some issues with the DISH Anywhere app! I`m showing that our Technical Operations team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. These issues often require multiple account examples to isolate the problem, so your report will help.  Can you please send me a private message with your phone number so I can add it to the report? 

You can find the How To on sending private messages here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

ToyMan007
Camera Crew
BTW this is ios public beta 13

DISH Employee

Correct, I have gotten your account added to the report. Thank you for letting us know! 

ToyMan007
Camera Crew
was working fine in ios beta 12 public release not beta 13

boonedocks
Costume Designer

I am running iOS Beta 13 on both my iPhone X and my iPad Pro and have updated both to the latest version of Dish Anywhere 7.25.5.  

Both applications now go to the startup screen and shortly after signing in immediately crash to the desktop homescreen.  It exhibits the exact behavior on both devices.     Netfilix and Amazon Prime video both luanch and allow viewing of downloaded software to it is definitly someting on the Dish Anywhere app.   

I do realize I am running BETA software but wanted to make you guys aware of the bug that causes the app to crash on device running iOS 13.

If you have any suggestions or anything to try please let me know.

Thank you

Richard Boone

Mikeclayon99
Extra

Is there any update on this problem?  I can confirm the exact behavior described by boonedocks.  This s on my Iphone XS Max, Ipad, and Ipad mini.  

It seems to have something to do with selecting/connecting to the receiver.  If you quickly select something else in the app it stays running; try to select DVR or anything receiver-specific and the app crashes out.

DISH Employee

Our Engineering Team is currently working to find a permanent resolution to this issue. At this time, they have not provided a fix date for the resolution, however, they will continue to work on resolving this as quickly as possible. I can get your account added to the report for our Engineering Team to let them know that you are also experiencing this issue. To get your account added, please send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account so that I can access your account. You can use this link for more information on how to send a Private Message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Walt21
Extra

I am having the same problem on an iPhone XRvand iPad mini 5 both running latest iOS 13 betas and latest dish anywhere apps.  

DISH Employee

Walt21, I would be able to add your account to the report for our Engineering Team. Please send a Private Message with your account information so that I can get the account added.