Did you mean: 

Re: dish anywhere won't connect to my DVR on my iphone

Joy
Character Actor

download 47.8 mbps

upload 19.2 mbps

DISH Employee

Send us a Private Message with your phone number and four digit security pin so we can further troubleshoot this issue with you. 

davogel
Extra

How was this resolved as I am having exactly the same problem.  Dish Anywhere app works just fine on my phone while I am at home but I cannot connect to it from any other wifi.

DISH Employee

Hi, davogel. It looks as though their issue required additional, account specific information in order to resolve it. Are you receiving any error messages or seeing any issues when viewing live TV from your receiver at home?

dcopeland075
Extra

I'm having the exact same problem.  Can you help me.  Thanks

DISH Employee

Hello dcopeland075! We would be happy to help. Are you seeing any issues or error messages when you watch Live TV through your receiver at home?

dcopeland075
Extra

Thanks for your response.  The tech was here and gave up and finally replaced the hopper, that seems to have solved my problem.  Thanks again

DISH Employee

I am glad to hear that the replacement seems to have solved this issue for you. Definitely let us know if this changes. We would be happy to assist further.

Tminer
Extra
We have had the same problem for months and techsupport has not been able to correct. Please help. I don’t want to spend hours on the phone again!

DISH Employee

Hello Tminer. We would be happy to take a look at your equipment and see if a replacement may be needed. Can you please send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit Pin so we can look into that for you? https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039