Wally and Pathway X2 - FAIL

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wally and Pathway X2 - FAIL

Snw4me
Extra
You've pretty much described my problems since I activated my wally playmaker setup. I changed only to have dvr capability. I've tried it with the playmaker and it MAY connect 50% of the time. I tried it with my old x2 and it's a bit better but still terrible. I have an old fixed dish and it works a bit better than the x2 but still get complete signal loss regularly, with no weather in sight. Terrible product. Have you had any luck?

I am having the same problem in Oct 2019 as this gentleman experienced on 2018z. The main port seems to work pretty well but the sec. port on the X2 has to be started all over again if we turn it off. Did the reset from the settings menu twice, unplugged the receiver and rebooted everything and nothing. Help please.

DISH Employee

Hello Billallengolf, just to confirm, are you resetting both receivers, and the antenna?

Yes. The main receiver goes on right away. The secondary one is the problem. You have to do it many times and it finally comes on.

DISH Employee

Can you tell me how long the coax cable is for the 2nd port and are you using a RG6?