Wally Software Update

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wally Software Update

lizgup
Costume Designer

Same here! Followed your instructions. Channel 110 on satellite 119. Put into standby mode at 8:25. Just checked and no download. Still U801 4/24. It wasn't this difficult for them to push down the U801 that messed everything up. How come it will not download the U802 fix???

KandM-18
Costume Designer
Okay, JasmineD, my update completed then the ‘download guide’ status began. It also completed but did not go to live tv. Screen is at the ‘press any button...’ stage so, being that 30 minutes is up, I’ll try that.
Okay, new update is complete. My only problem is still with my DVR. I have shows recorded but when I select it says no episodes available. I have to scroll over to the show that recorded then press the info button on the remote to watch. If I have more than one episode of a program it only gives me the most recent episode.🤔
Highlighted

JKJASINSKI
Costume Designer
Sent you a jasmineD a private message

DISH Employee

JKJASINSKI, thanks for sending the Private Message! We look forward to assisting you there! 

Reacher1
Character Actor

Got the updates while using the playmaker dual at about 2300 on the 24th on both wallys.  Unable to check on the T4 in motion until I move next week because I'm "in the trees" here.  I will know then if the issue is resolved.

lizgup
Costume Designer

Jasime - I still am not getting the software dowload. It came up on the screen that it was downloading vital information. Got half way through the download and then Wally restarted without completing the download. So it still shows Update U801 4/24. This is so completely frustrating. What am I supposed to do now?

DISH Employee

lizgup, we are escalating this up to our Engineers to look into. If you would like to add your account and equipment information to the report, please send us a Private Message.

lizgup
Costume Designer

Reacher - where are you located?

Reacher1
Character Actor

I'm in Northwest Washington on the Puget Sound atm.

Reacher1
Character Actor

I was very concerned about the Winegard T4 that came on my new mh.  I bought the rig in late February but did not get to use the T4 until we left Arizona for Washington state in late April exactly when U801 was released for primetime lol.  It worked fine in Alamo, Nevada.  When in Jackpot, NV the software updated and the problems began.  I pm'd Dish when asked and hopefully I will get a credit also. Fortunately I also have the Playmaker Dual (also a Winegard unit) and it sees sats 110 and 119 but 129 is blocked by a tree so I can't vouch for the fix as the problem was caused when the unit kept toggeling between 129 and 110 or 129 and 119.