Unable to see all my episodes that I recorded on DA.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to see all my episodes that I recorded on DA.

JimInAuburn
Extra

I am accessing the new Dish Anywhere site on my PC.  When I go into my recordings, I see all the shows and how many episodes of each.  I then click on one, say with 10 episodes recorded.   I have not been able to figure out a way to show all my the episodes I recorded.   It shows me the latest one big at the top, but then it lists all the seasons, where I can click on each season and see what is available.  Way more show up than I have recordings, so I assume that they are showing me the on-demand ones as well.   

How do I just see what I recorded?  I do not care about the on-demand ones, unless I am specifically looking for one that I have not recorded.   The old version would show you what you have recorded, and what is available via on-demand.  Now it just seems to be all together with no way to tell the difference.

2 Replies

Re: Unable to see all my episodes that I recorded on DA.

DISH Employee

We appreciate your feedback on the new layout of Dish Anywhere, JimInAuburn! We'll be sure to pass this along. I double checked and through the app you can switch views from DVR, On Demand, etc; it would definitely be helpful to have this option on the website as well!

Re: Unable to see all my episodes that I recorded on DA.

chubafelix
Audio Engineer

Please look at this thread that explains your concern.

https://communities.dish.com/t5/On-The-Go/Dish-Anywhere-new-version/m-p/27963#M3259