Unable to see Account and Devices to deauthorize

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Account and Devices to deauthorize

kelbel
Character Actor
I am on Home PC. When I try to view Account and Devices by clicking on the avatar link. It takes me there but below the "Account and Devices" header is a black page without displaying any of my devices to see. At he bottom of the black page are all the silly links to facebook and twitter ect. Same thing for clicking on all of those headers.(Manage profile, Prefrences etc) I have logged out and cleared caches, then Re-logged in several times.
I am on Chrome but also tried this in IE11 and Firefox. Same thing...a black screen not displaying my devices and therefore I cannot deauthorize the duplicate Windows devices (which by the way is just one device in use.)
Sure would appreciate assist. I have listed this app as trust and have also tried it with Firewall down and to allow popups. I tried the chat helpline and they are reporting issue. I called about this nearly 2 months ago and still the issue.
10 Replies

Re: Unable to see Account and Devices to deauthorize

VanessaK
Camera Crew
We will want to run a connection test on your receiver. Grab your DISH Remote > [SAT] > [Menu] > Settings > Network Setup > Tests > Test Connection. Let us know if the receiver passes the connection test.
You may also send a private message with your phone number and four digit security code so we can check your equipment from our end.

kelbel
Character Actor
Receiver passed the test and sent you a PM.

kelbel
Character Actor
My dish receiver is connection by phone not internet. I am accessing DIshanywhere.com on Home computer.

VanessaK
Camera Crew
The receiver needs to be connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable or Wifi. Do you have Wifi?

kelbel
Character Actor
Have 311 K receiver, older version. Am watching Dish Anywhere on my computer. Works fine, EXCEPT the web page display of the devices to deauthorize...page is black. But am able to see them on my Android. Just can't deauthorize them from the Android.

kelbel
Character Actor
Update on 6/10: I am still not able to deauthorize my computer as 4 of 5 devices that have used Dish Anywhere. Why is it when I use my kindle fire I am able to see the devices authorized and have the ability to deauthorize the Kindle? But when I access Dish Anywhere via computer it just shows a black page beneath the menu of " Manage Devices/deauthorize?" It used to work several months back. What has changed on your end?

DISH Employee
kelbel wrote:
Update on 6/10: I am still not able to deauthorize my computer as 4 of 5 devices that have used Dish Anywhere. Why is it when I use my kindle fire I am able to see the devices authorized and have the ability to deauthorize the Kindle? But when I access Dish Anywhere via computer it just shows a black page beneath the menu of " Manage Devices/deauthorize?" It used to work several months back. What has changed on your end?

Is this issue on the computer happening when using Windows or Apple OS?

kelbel
Character Actor
Windows 7. Also tried different browsers after logging out of Dishanywhere and clearing cache/cookies. Tried Chome, IE11, and Firefox. But my kindle displays the webpage details just fine.

kelbel
Character Actor
7/7/2017, Update. Problem continues and no further response or concern by Dish staff.