Transfer Limit?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Limit?

redlite
Costume Designer
I was trying to transfer a program from FX network (The Strain) to my tablet and it says I have reached the transfer limit for this program. I haven't transferred it before and I had transferred all the other shows from this series to my tablet. I was going to transfer the shows to my husband's tablet too and now they all say they have reached the transfer limit. Is this something new?
12 Replies

Re: Transfer Limit?

Community Manager
Community Manager
What kind of tablets do you have?

redlite
Costume Designer
Hopper Go, IPad, and Samsung Galaxy Tab. I also tried to transfer The Americans, also on FX and it said it could not be transferred again. I have seen on shows from HBO and other channels (USA, SyFy) that if I transfer something it would be removed from DVR but never seen this transfer limit window pop up before. Other shows from other networks transfer fine.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Do you get an error code on this message?

redlite
Costume Designer
No

Community Manager
Community Manager
Please send me a private message with your account number and four digit security code so I can look into this further for you.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Not talking about this one show, but all shows can only be transferred once. To transfer the same show, you'd have to rerecord it, and transfer that copy.

redlite
Costume Designer
Chad, it will not transfer them even once. It did last fall and will not transfer any FX shows at all now. This started in January.

redlite
Costume Designer
So I can transfer from one Hopper w/Sling but not the other. They both have pop ups about a transfer limit but one of them had a continue button. The program transferred just fine to my iPad and also Samsung Galaxy tab. And it is still on my Hopper. I'm so confused. :? I have had no other problems with other channels transferring. Only with FX. When we travel, I transfer shows to both mine and my husband's tablet so we can keep up with our series together.

Press menu twice and please let us know the model name and software version on the Hopper that does not work
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator